Sunday 10 June 2012

Kia Ora!

Kia ora to everyone!

I have been sitting in front of my laptop since quite a few minutes ago and wondering what I suppose to start writing on this blog. Of course, I should tell something about the experience as a working holidaymaker in one of my most love countries - New Zealand. Frankly, it's little challenging for me as it was almost four years ago. I know it has always been  on my mind, yet it's not as fresh as just happened. It's shame that I suppose to share earlier, but my writing ability always holds me back from doing so and i was giving myself another excuse of being busy. 

Until recently, a passion has pushed me vigorously to leave my real life experience here, despite I know that my skill in writing English is still weak. I'm neither a good writer nor a sophisticated author. However, you are welcome to read my blog providing that you don't mind and enjoy reading my words. As a matter of fact, my last working holiday trip is Australia, but my latest trip to Christchurch on last year October somehow divulged my deepest feeling towards New Zealand. I know I still miss NZ, as always. Thus, I decided to write and share my working holiday experience few years back in NZ instead of Australia. Perhaps I would like to write about experience in Australia as well, at later time, if I feel like.